Now I get to choose 10 other bloggers that I want to pass these awards on to. Just for the sake of integrity, I am going to also supply a link to my favorite posts from each one and the reason why I have chosen them…..
And the award goes to……..
- Just Stuff that Interests Me: Cheryl has some great posts and she speaks her mind and makes no bones about it. I love her honesty and the way she does not mince words. She clearly means what she says and says what she means. I have reblogged a lot of her posts already (I’m Not Your Idea of a Christian, So What?, This Father Should be in the Parenting Hall of Fame, Sopa Bill Must Be Stopped, Mad Scientist Inventors Are Running Wild) but, though it was hard to choose one, here is one more that I particularly liked Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is – Or Shut Up.
- Reflections on a Modern Circus: I don’t know if this blogger still posts, but I for one, happened to think his posts were witty, funny and sincere. Again, it was hard to choose one from the many that I have enjoyed but this is what I came up with: Hypocrisy: the new glitter – A story about a stairway to hell.
- The American Rose: This blogger posts frequently and I haven’t had a chance to catch up with his posts recently, but every time I take time out to read them, I am duly impressed with his intelligence and thought. I find his blog funny as well as thought provoking. The last great post that I read of his was called: Why Your Life Sucks and How You Might Save it
- Faith Permeating Life: This blogger posts a lot of great stuff about marriage and life in general. I always enjoy her posts because she speaks in a language that everyone can understand and relate to and she adds the element of faith into the mix without being judgmental about others and their beliefs. A good example of what I like about her style can be found in this post: Four Ways the Superbowl is Like a Bad Marriage
- How to Get Happy: Molly’s posts are short and sweet as well as thought provoking. She says something and leaves you with something to think about. Check out: Get Happy Tip-Don’t be a Drag
- Miss Mary Mcgills Blog: I love this blog, I was introduced to it just recently and I haven’t had a chance to read through the archives, but since I follow it and I get all the new posts in my email, I have yet to find one that I didn’t find smart and inspiring. Here’s one of my favorites: Skinny Versus Curvy: Why Women Can Never Win
- Lost Kosmonaut: I must give a shout out to this blogger for attempting to open peoples eyes that girls don’t have to be rail thin to be attractive…..and this point of view is coming from a guy. I have linked one of his posts already but here is another inspiring post for those of us who aren’t Hollywood’s version of “hot”…..In Defense of Curvy Women
- Wetherholt Salon: I am not one to follow fashion and beauty blogs, but this is a fashion and beauty blog with a twist. Ms. Wetherholt doesn’t just focus on external beauty….she endorses internal beauty just as much. Here is an example: Where Are My Manners
- Bappy Dood: This blogger, Miss Lego, seems to find beauty in everything and if her posts reflect what kind of person she is, we could all take lessons from her. She posts frequently and here is just one example of how Miss Lego takes a simple, maybe inconsequential act to some and turns it into a life lesson about the beauty of life: Obstinacy or Perseverance
- Bri Poster: If you read my blog you will know that faith motivates all my posts. This blogger, Ms. Poster, is truly devoted to her faith in G-d and all of her posts are inspiring examples of that. She also has a way of adding what I would call a whimsical note to her posts which makes them easy and enjoyable to read….like this one : Destined to Royalty
I think I have finally finished my award acceptance requirements. I know that there are many, many more bloggers out there that deserve recognition…..but the good news is that every blog that receives this award has the same award acceptance requirements as the ones above….resulting in many, many more bloggers getting their due recognition.
Happy blogging to everyone!