This question is definately a loaded question. First, before we can even ask the question, we have to be able to solidly conclude that we actually have a purpose. Coming to this conclusion is like climbing up a very, very high mountain -not so fun and quite tiring and we may even lose hope, confidence and motivation that we may ever reach the top. If we can persevere against all of these odds, we will eventually reach the top of the mountain. So too – once we finally can KNOW that there even is a certain purpose (or goal) that we are trying to reach during our lives – that is when we have reached the top of the mountain of life,
- Redefining Societal Expectations of Parents
- Easy Money – Chapter 4
- Lawyers Work for Money – Not Integrity
- Donatella Doesn’t Need Your Charity
- Easy Money – Chapter III
- Celebrity Priests and Rabbis…..The Kim Kardashian’s of Religion
- Who Are You?
- Israel and Iran….Are we Ready for the Showdown?
- What You Don’t Know Won’t Hurt You
- Does it Really Matter What the FDA Says at This Point?
- Easy Money – Chapter II
- To Show My Appreciation – Part II
- To Show My Appreciation
- Reflections of Yourself in Everyone You See
- Trusting Your Spouse
- Multitasking…a Woman’s Road to Hell
- Doing “Good Deeds” for Others is Overrated
- (no title)
- My Taste Buds are Better Than Yours..Nah Nah Na Boo Boo
- Cleanliness is Next to Godliness, but Judging Others is Not
- The Aspiration Of A Kabbalist Teacher March 20, 2019Question: Does a Kabbalist with attainment have a desire for his students to also reveal his spiritual degree? Does he pull them up to his level? Or does he do that in order to ascend himself? Answer: By teaching my students, I rise accordingly because I am disseminating this wisdom. And every potential small soul […]
- New Life #175 – The Book Of Zohar March 18, 2019New Life #175 – The Book of Zohar Dr. Michael Laitman in conversation with Oren Levi and Nitzah Mazoz Summary The Book of Zohar is a special book that talks about the hidden network or soul that binds us together. It is the means of discovering and feeling this perfect system. The Zohar interprets the […]
- The Aspiration Of A Kabbalist Teacher March 20, 2019
About 5 years ago, I went through some rough spots in my life (like everyone does) that landed me tied to a gurny and tranquilized in a hospital bed overnight. Through my book "How To Successfully Skew Reality" and this blog, I hope to bring to the table everything I learned from my experiences that helped me survive the bad times in life. I not only want to share my experiences with you, but I want to hear yours. It is how I become wiser.
- 24,121 hits